Technical Fleet Manager
The company specialilises n the management of luxury super yachts throughout the world, and are currently seeking a Technical Manager to join the Management team.
Candidate experience/skills must include:
- Qualified Engineer’s certificate with sea going experience of mega yachts and/or cruise ships
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years operational experience onboard similar vessels as above, or similar managerial shore-based experience
- Profound knowledge of the English language
- Strong computer literacy skills, proficient in Word for Windows and Excel
- The ability to work independently and to communicate with our high profile clients
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation of the ships under his/her control. This would include the planning, control, and execution of issues such as maintenance, repairs, surveys, certification requirements and dry docking.
Additional responsibilities would include general management, crew placement, regular vessel visits, and monitoring vessel performance. The role involves frequent travel for yacht inspections and ISM audits for the yachts under management.
This is an exciting position within a young and enthusiastic office team, and a company that is planning to expand in the future, offering excellent prospects for the right candidate. The role requires flexibility and confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this role