Marina Operations Manager
- Posted 2023-10-16
- Job ID: 33057
Are you looking for the next step forward in your marinas career with an opportunity that could propel you into the world of superyachts with one of the largest brands globally?
SYR Shoreside Superyacht Recruitment have partnered with a leading brand as they seek a Marina Operations Manager to work with their latest marina, based in the Middle East. A full ground up new build facility which promises to be world-leading, this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead something special from Day 1.
Reporting into senior management, the role of Marina Operations Manager will come with the following duties:
– Mobilise to site two months prior to opening to prepare the facility, build processes and work with a local labour source to staff and build a full marina team.
– Work with HQ to create a facility that upholds the company values and appeals to customers as a world class venue from the day of opening.
– Take responsibility for the P&L of the facility, driving profitability and long term sustainability.
– Work with management, colleagues and guests to provide an unrivalled standard of service.
– Leverage your own network to promote the facility and to attract large yacht guests.
– Manage a full on-site team across operations, commercial and more.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have gained experience in the management of a large marina with yachts exceeding 20m and be confident working in and around the UHNW market. Working internationally would also be advantageous but not essential. You’ll possess operational management experience and be a confident leader, capable of taking a facility and driving it to success, whilst ensuring that all stakeholders are provided with an exceptional experience through their engagement with you.
In turn you’ll be provided with a leading employment package to include:
– A strong tax-free salary package.
– On-site accommodation.
– Access to gym facilities, on-site food hall (paid) and more.
– An annual return flight to your place of domicile.
This opportunity will require the successful candidate to start in January 2024 and will require a detailed onboarding process.
If interested please apply or contact Ed for more information.