- Posted 2023-10-18
- Job ID: 33064
Are you an experienced marketing professional keen to join a fast-moving international yacht sales and charter platform as their EU Marketing Manager?
Well established across the marine sector, this brand grows by around 5% month on month and has swelled to employ a large international team to support its mammoth listings directory. With a big year planned in 2024 and to ensure that their marketing is most effective in given regions, they are now seeking to employ an individual to oversee marketing efforts in the UK/EU region. Reporting to the CMO, this role will include the following duties:
– Close liaison with the CMO to devise and define a region-specific marketing strategy.
– Generate engaging and exciting content specific to your region, local events or specific product or service launches.
– Engage with third parties to co-ordinate events, create graphic design projects and to co-ordinate social media and digital projects.
– Capture lead generation and engagement metrics.
– Constantly liaise with your marketing counterparts to ensure a common theme and style across the business in generated content.
– Suggest and implement new ideas.
For this role we’re ideally seeking someone with around 5 years experience in marketing to the yacht industry either within a brokerage, management company, shipyard or yacht sales brand. You’ll understand how to effectively market your products and services to both potential clients and the wider industry and be aware of all the major industry shows and events. You’ll understand marketing strategy and be capable of putting together engaging and exciting content that will generate leads and enquiries across the company website.
This is a remote based role and we are ideally seeking someone based within a close distance of either London or Monaco who is also able to travel to the various international events as required. On offer is a great salary package and a chance to work with one of yachting’s fastest evolving brands.
If interested please apply or contact Ed Ewer for more information.