- Posted 2023-11-17
- Job ID: 33094
Are you a Chief Officer or Project Co-Ordinator looking for a shoreside role with a brand well known in the world of yacht tenders?
SYR are seeking the next Project Co-Ordinator for this fantastic yard who build luxury tenders for the global superyacht fleet. With builds becoming more and more complex, they are now looking to take on a further team member to act as the go-between for the client, sales and the shipyard.
Taking on client contact from point of order, this role would see you engage will all parties to ensure the smooth running of their builds:
– Ensuring that all aspects of customer requests have been received by design and production and all relevant design changes made.
– Working with procurement to ensure custom parts are ordered and available.
– Working with production to understand project timelines and to oversee quality standards.
– Ongoing liaison with the client to manage project updates and to secure stage payments.
– Final sign off and handover.
For this role we would be interested to speak with one of the following types of skillset:
– A Chief Officer coming ashore – Someone who understands the requirements that a yacht has from a tender and so can speak with clients from a position of knowledge, but who also understands the organisation needed and standards to be observed through a vessel build.
– Someone already fulfilling a similar role in building luxury small craft, who has exposure to similar craft and their challenges.
Either way, you’ll need to be organised, a multi-tasker and have a keen eye for detail. You’ll run multiple projects at any one time, so being calm under pressure will be essential.
On offer is an incredible team atmosphere, ongoing career development and a salary of up to £50,000.
If you’d like to be considered, please apply or contact Ed for more information.