- Posted 2023-06-05
- Job ID: 32934
Are you an experienced client-facing project manager with a keen interested in the build of small craft?
SYR are working with a leading brand in the world of superyacht tenders as they seek a Project Manager to join them. Based in one of yachtings hubs, the brand have charted a course of sustained growth and now have a global reputation for what they do
Deputising to the MD this role will be a multi-faceted one, joining the client from the point of negotiations and following them through to delivery. Based at their Hampshire HQ, the role will come with the following duties:
– Working with the MD to generate and propose sales quotations based on client requirements
– Attending client meetings to discuss a range of custom requests and be able to revise quotes and delivery times accordingly
– Close working with design and production to create build schedules and allocate resources to each assigned build
– Following of production, being able to action change requests and advise clients accordingly
– Quality control
– Management of stage visits with the client
– Final sign off and handover
The role will suit someone confident and capable with a history in the yachtbuilding world. You will have a strong understanding of how yachts are designed and built but also the capability to expertly manage clients through the process. Internally you will be confident to work with a wide range of stakeholders and also manage aspects of the supply chain as required
You’ll be offered an excellent package with a company known for its close-knit team and be given opportunity to thrive within an ambitious organisation.
If this sounds like you then please Apply or contact Ed for more information