- Posted 2023-09-18
- Job ID: 33033
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join a leader in electric yachtbuilding, based in Turkey.
Due to an order book that continues to grow, this eco boatbuilder are looking to evolve their team with the hiring of new team members to oversee current and future builds. Producing a range of composite motorcraft, this brand have enjoyed strong growth and excellent press for their high-quality work and excellent product.
With two major manufacturing facilities, the brand has the capability to meet customer requirements but now seeks further management talent to act as both an internal and external management source to see each boat to completion. A challenging but exciting role, duties will include:
– Joining the client from the start of the build and being their point of contact until delivery, updating on progress and discussing changes and adjustments where required
– Working closely with sales, design and production to ensure that the needs of the build are met and that all involved are meeting a range of deliverables
– Acting in a quality control role, ensuring that the build meets the high standards that the company and the customer expect
– Fulfilling the role of troubleshooter, maintaining a smooth running build and being able to handle delays and other challenges from an internal and external perspective
– Representing the company at shows and events as required.
With such a broad role, we require someone with a big skillset who is as comfortable in front of UHNW clients as they are having a technical conversation with a designer or yachtbuilder.
You will ideally have a background in yachtbuilding, having worked for a series production brand and understand the needs and requirements of a business of this type, whilst also being able to ensure that a high standard of work is produced. You will be confident in supporting internal and external stakeholders and calm under pressure.
Due to the international nature of the company and the role, an ability to speak Turkish and English is essential, as is a willingness to travel with the role.
On offer is a strong salary and benefits package and a chance to be a part of a growing international brand. Please note that this role will require you to have the right to live and work in Turkey.
If interested, please Apply or contact Curtis for more information