Project Manager - Yacht Designer
- Posted 2023-06-22
- Job ID: 32954
Do you have a background in interior design but a passion or strong interest in project management?
We’re looking for the new Project Manager for an internationally acclaimed yacht design studio on the south coast. Due to continued demand across their client base, the team are looking to ease the pressure on their design team through the appointment of an individual to lead projects both internally and on site.
Working close with the Lead Designer and supporting the MD of the business, the role will come with the following duties:
– Close partnership with the planning department, understanding schedules and resource availability
– Overseeing and carrying out drawing approvals
– Actioning design changes, managing timescales and expectations both internally and externally
– Visiting client yards to check in on project progress and to act on any further requirements from various stakeholders
– In time (and as workload requires) develop the project team further
The role will see you based mainly at the headquarters in Hampshire but there will be a need for regular travel, equating to around 20% of the month to yards across the globe. Freedom to travel is a must.
You will be joining an accomplished team and be tasked to work on some incredible projects. As such the role requires someone with dedication and attention to detail alongside a strong understanding of yacht interiors or high end joinery. Further skills will be required in CAD softwares to be able to understand and action design amendments when required.
On offer is is a great working environment, a strong earnings package and a chance to carve this role as your own, building a team beneath you in the future.
If interested please apply, or contact Ed for more information