Project & Production Co-Ordinator
- Posted 2023-07-24
- Job ID: 32978
Are you experienced in project management or production planning in a low volume/high value manufacturing environment such as yachting, luxury automotive or similar
Its our pleasure to be supporting a growing boatbuilder on the south coast as they embark on a major growth strategy. Due to plans to renew their product range and attract new markets, the brand envisage the need to evolve their team to cope with the planned demand. With a likely very busy production schedule, they seek a Project & Production Co-Ordinator to join them,
A crucial role that will report into senior management, the post will come with the following duties:
– Liaison with senior management, design, procurement and production to create a series of build schedules
– Identifying the most effective production plan for maximum output
– Oversight of series and custom built craft
– Interaction with design on design changes or custom requests
– Ensuring that procurement are ordering in line with production requirements
– Creation of a complete schedule using MS Projects or similar
A critical role, the post will require a strong communicator, someone capable of working with a variety of stakeholders to build the ideal outcomes. With a solid understanding of low volume manufacturing you will be able to identify build efficiencies and plan accordingly using various digital tools.
With an observant and analytical mindset you’ll be confident to work with clients, colleagues and investors to build strong relationships and to continually identify the best way to satisfy the needs of all.
The role itself will be based on the central south coast with rare and minimal travel. On offer is an excellent employment package with a competitive salary and ongoing growth potential.
If interested please Apply or contact Ed or Curtis