- Posted 2024-02-13
- Job ID: 33166
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager, Sales Broker or senior commercial professional looking for a new career opportunity?
The client is one of the great names in yachting; and in this newly created position they are looking to appoint a Commercial Director to drive business growth and profitability across their multiple European offices. Based from the Monaco HQ, the role is crucial to the company growth and ongoing success so you’ll possess exceptional interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mindset and act as an example for all your team members.
– Vision; as part of the company management team you’ll help establish and deliver the business growth plan.
– Business Development; plan, develop and implement CRM focussed commercial strategies to achieve revenue growth, enhancing profitability through active broker performance management including client and prospect management and lead and campaign generation.
– Team Leadership; leading the Sales, Charter, BD and Charter Management teams to deliver the highest standards of service to the company clients, developing close relationships with yacht management to uncover and develop cross-selling opportunities. You’ll be an accomplished salesperson in your own right, acting as company ambassador for owners, charter clients, yard representatives and other industry stakeholders.
– Market Insights; identifying trends and opportunities whilst tracking competitor activity, you’ll develop strategies to stay ahead of the market by improved utilisation of IT and harnessing AI. The candidate will have a strong grounding in leveraging data in a sales capacity.
– Financial Oversight; develop financial performance metrics to ensure commercial activities are aligned with the overall business strategy and individual broker and geopgraphical market performance.
– Compliance; develop and manage commercial agreements with customers, including pricing, terms, and conditions.
– Talent Development; creating a pipeline of talent and a development program to attract and retain Junior Brokers.
– Circa 7-10 years’ experience in a Commercial Director position serving the yachting industry, or premium/luxury sector.
– Experience within a rapid growth environment with the ability to build and develop teams in line with commercial growth.
– Strong leadership and management skills.
– Excellent communication, cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
– Hands-on experience with performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure, with the flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities.
– Professional written and spoken English, any further language is a plus.