Food & Beverage Manager
- Posted 2024-01-24
- Job ID: 33151
Have you managed high luxury residences and F&B outlets? Are you keen to work with a top quality Caribbean facility to keep them at the top of their game?
SYR are working with an incredible brand in the Caribbean who are looking to appoint a new F&B and Accommodation Manager to lead their top flight facility. Having built a strong name for themselves, the organisation are embarking on a new period of growth and seek a resolute professional to join them, overseeing their on site accommodation and F&B outlets.
With leadership of the facility required, your duties will include:
– Maximising occupancy of the on site accommodation through presenting a high end and immaculate series of properties for rental.
– Leadership of a number of bars and restaurants, ensuring the highest standards are met at all times.
– Bringing an exciting and varied selection of menus to customers, constantly evolving and changing in partnership with the venue teams.
– Ensuring strong revenues from these outlets as a result of excellent marketing and promotion.
– Creating a wide range of SOPs and upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and service.
– Ensuring continuous high level training across all venues to provide customers with a 7 star service.
To be considered for the role you will come from a background in ultra high end F&B, knowing how to ensure service, H&S and capability standards through the rollout of in-house training standards and requirements. You will have worked in high end facilities to gain an understanding of what it takes to be exceptional and be able to drive this through everything you do. As a secondary set of skills, working within hotels or residences would be beneficial but not essential.
You’ll be taking the reins on a fantastic facility, with huge opportunity to grow and develop your career and be rewarded with a highly attractive tax-free salary and on site accommodation.
The role itself offers an immediate start for the right person, with interviews commencing ASAP.
If interested, please apply or contact Ed for more information.