Purchasing, Finance & Administration Manager
- Posted 2023-03-27
- Job ID: 32852
Are you a diverse individual with can-do attitude and a desire to work with an exciting and fast growing boatyard on the south coast?
A longstanding and recently relaunched brand are in a period of growth and development and seek a multi-talented individual to work with them, overseeing a number of crucial roles. Duties are as follows:
– Planning and allocation of due payments, payment runs and scheduling
– Book-keeping across procurement, sales and expenses
– Sales invoices
– Use of company software to generate purchase orders and keeping track of orders made, due dates and relevant payments
– Sourcing across a number of key areas for manufacturing
– Supporting design and engineering to create BOMs
– Identification of suitable suppliers across a wide range of products including GRP, Fastenings and paints and negotiation/onboarding of new suppliers
– Creation of tender packages
– Updating of project costings in line with supplier fluctuations
– Supporting a host of departments incuding sales, HR, operations and production across a wide variety of administrative matters
– Preparation of payroll and other basic HR procedures
The role will suit a driven self-starter who has ideally spent some time working within a maritime setting, or failing that within manufacturing. You’ll be confident dealing with a wide range of individuals across the business and taking on a mixture of tasks on a daily basis. Quickly becoming an integral part of the business, this role will continue to grow as the organisation expands with excellent forwards potential.
The role offers an immediate start for the right person, alongside an attractive employment package.
If interested please apply or contact Ed for more information