Superyacht Aftersales Manager
- Posted 2024-01-17
- Job ID: 33146
We’re looking for an experienced aftersales professional with experience in large custom yachts to join a leading brand as their Superyacht Aftersales Manager.
Located on the south coast, this burgeoning facility employ a skilled team of experts to sell, commission and refit a wide range of yachts, including a number of international brands in the superyacht sector. An opportunity has now arisen to join them, looking after all matters of aftersales. Duties will include;
– Working closely with the sales, projects and commissioning teams to fully accustomise yourself to the various vessels (20-40m).
– Become the main point of contact with the client post sale to oversee all matters related to warranty, modification and retrofit to their yachts.
– Be on hand to assist with repairs and servicing requirements as required.
– Nurturing the ongoing client relationship throughout their ownership.
– Being a general source of knowledge, on hand to discuss technical queries.
For this role we’re keen to speak with an individual with a strong technical background in either yachtbuilding, aftersales or someone who has past experience as as Yacht Captain or Engineer. You’ll possess a strong understanding of the needs of clients at this level, be technically savvy and possess excellent interpersonal skills when it comes to building and managing relationships.
You’ll be joining a leading brand and working with a world renowned shipyard (specific training provided) and have a chance to spent your time working both afloat and ashore.
A strong employment package and benefits are offered, with an immediate start available.
If interested, please apply or contact Ed for more information.