Yacht Marketing Manager
- Posted 2024-01-10
- Job ID: 33139
Are you a yachting industry marketing professional keen to join a young brand as they push their marketing efforts hard in 2024?
A brand founded on a very specific set of ambitions and with a clear industry message, this employer is encouraging customers to take the path less trodden when it comes to their watercraft and have been developing a range of vessels suited to use in a wide range of different environments. With physical product now afloat, they are planning a busy year of promotion and seek a Marketing Manager to drive their brand presence.
The role will include the following duties:
– Working with the Commercial Director to develop a marketing strategy across the whole product portfolio.
– Planning a busy show season, ensuring the brand and its products are well presented with excellent physical and digital marketing materials produced.
– Driving a strong branding and PR narrative across the various target markets.
– Leading a small digital team to evolve the brand storyline and bring the product and its lifestyle to life.
– Generating leads through well targeted marketing projects.
In our candidate, we’re seeking someone who knows boats. You’ll need to know your bow from your stern and a mast from a jet drive and be able to picture and pitch the customer journey through the way you market. With experience in events and product launch, you’ll be confident to work with internal and external stakeholders to produce exciting marketing collateral and be able to show clear results from the work you do.
The role itself will see you predominantly based in London, however there will be a need for both local and international travel to shows and events.
On offer is a great earning potential of in the region of £50-60,000 plus further benefits and ongoing career progression.
If you’d like to be considered for this exciting role, please apply or contact Ed for more information.