- Posted 2023-10-12
- Job ID: 33055
We’re seeking a talented Project Manager to join a leading Dutch brand, to be based in northern Holland and support one of their major shipyard clients.
As experts in all things yachting electrics, this family-owned brand has grown and developed into an established and respected brand that are well known in the industry and the choice of many shipyards due to their thorough nature and reliability at what they do. Due to expansion and a number of upcoming builds at a particular Dutch yard, they are now looking to grow with the hiring of a Project Manager to be based in northern Holland who will act as the conduit between the head office and the yard. This exciting role will include the following duties:
– Work with HQ to ensure that all design, drawings and planning are completed in advance of each project commencing.
– Liaison with the yard to confirm all of the above and being an in-person contact on-site from project start to finish.
– Management of the project timeline from end to end, ensuring on time delivery of parts and supplies and management of on-site labour.
– Manpower oversight, ensuring quality of work, delivery on time and acting as a troubleshooter for both internal workers and the yard.
– Quality control, overseeing installation works and signing off.
– Brand awareness and business development. Networking with the yard to build relationships and gain potential access to quote on future builds.
Our ideal candidate for this role will currently be employed within the large yacht market ideally as a Project Manager or similar and have experience of new build large yachts. An excellent planner, you’ll be skilled in knowing how to manage various stakeholders at various levels and know how to manage through a long term project. Whilst not essential, an understanding of/experience with large yacht electrics is a real bonus. Due to the location, we also require an individual with both Dutch and English language skills (ideally fluent in both).
This is a great opportunity to work with a respected brand and a leading shipyard, not to mention grow your career in project management. On offer is a strong salary and benefits package plus extensive growth potential.
If you’d like to be considered for the role please apply or contact Ed for more information.